Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 18 September 2017

Vic Reeves arrives in Coronation Street tonight


Coronation Street is no stranger to celebrity cameos, it’s always interesting to know how they come about.  

Vic Reeves - real name Jim Moir - arrives in Coronation Street tonight. And he reveals it took about two and a half to three years to finally happen after he was asked initially by Stuart Blackburn at the TV Choice Awards.

"He said would I ever consider being in Corrie and I said yeah, of course I would,” he tells us. “Then he left and Kate (Oates) took over and I got a sticker on my dressing room door at Hammersmith Odeon saying would I like to be in Corrie again, so I gave her a ring, and I said yes.”

Jim feels genuinely privileged to have a profession where he can say, “That sounds like good fun, I’d like to do that.”


You can read our blogger Emma's full interview with Jim Moir here.

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 






Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreading this. It's gonna be a long 3 months

Maricha said...

Three months!?! I thought he was only hosting that round the world trip contest Mary and Norris are involved in. They're already finalists so how much longer can this be dragged on? It's a fine prize but hardly worth all this trouble especially since Mary's son came over.

Bezza said...

Time to start recording, so I can fast forward his bits

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately this terribly unfunny man has signed a 3 month contract. I'll be doing the same thing as Bezza

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!