Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 28 September 2015

Cherylee Houston protests at cuts to disabled funding

Coronation Street's Cherylee Houston is one of my favourite actors on the show, playing one of my favourite characters. As far as this fan is concerned, we don't see enough Izzy and I'd love her to get back with Gary.  He and Alya have zero chemistry. Zero.

Anyway, I digress because the point of this blog post is to highlight the fact that Cherylee spoke out at this year's Labour party conference on the subject of Government funding cuts for disabled people.

Read the full story in the Daily Mirror.

Follow Cherylee on twitter @cheryleehouston

Download our free App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook | Visit Corrie.net


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Zagg said...

I completely agree. I hate Gary and Alya together. She's too snobby for him. Splitting up Gary and Izzy was a big mistake in my book. They really could have done something great with how this young mother copes with bringing up a child and maintaining a small family and still working....you know REAL life. I hate the way the PTP throw away chances like this in favor of a stupid, incompatible pairing that defies all logic. For what? All it has done for me is to dislike Alya and Gary. They have basically made him abandon his child and relationship for nothing. Alya adds zero to the mix.

Samantha From Canada said...

I agree 100%! I love Izzy's character, and miss her and Gary together. I'm not sure why the writers put Gary and Alya together, as they just do not click like Gary and Izzy did.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!