Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 22 December 2013

Corrie Christmas Countdown - Day 22

 
Over the next few weeks, the ITV Coronation Street website is doing a daily Christmas countdown. They'll be showing classic clips of and teasers and trivia about Corrie Christmases.
 
Today, they've got a video where some of the cast share their worst Christmas presents:
 
Simon Gregson (Steve McDonald) – “The worst present I ever got I think was a Transformers clock…I was about sixteen at the time.”

Jack P. Shepherd (David Platt) – “I did get my sister a present once for Christmas and it was a fat fairy sat on a fake diamante jewel – it was a paperweight! And this was £25 – a paperweight! I don’t know what went through my head to why my sister would like it. I gave it to her and I think she threw it at me!”

Catherine Tyldesley (Eva Price) – “It’s the same every year – it’s chocolate. Because I’m obsessed with chocolate and if it’s there I’m going to end up eating it.”

Ben Price (Nick Tilsley) – “An A4 refill pad which you put in a binder and it’s only got one hole and it was 10p and my mum got me that!”
 
What's the worst present you ever got?
 
Mine has to be a dart board, which I never used. I don't even like darts!
 
Follow Coronation Street Blog on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!