Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Coronation Street fan of the week - Chloe in Aberdeen

It's Wednesday and time to meet another Corrie fan of the week.  
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Click here to find out more.

Who are you and where are you from? 
I'm Chloe, aged 19 from Aberdeen, Scotland

How long have you been watching Corrie?
I have been watching corrie since I was 8 years old, since the late 90's. I have also managed to get all my flat mates at University hooked!

Who are your favourite male and female characters and why?
My favourite male character has to be Norris Cole! I find him hilarious to watch. No matter what the situation he always manages to stick his nose in somewhere, somehow!

My favourite female character would have to be Fiz. I admire her dedication to Tyrone through out his whole battle with Kirsty. She has been there for him from the start and was brave enough to stand up to crazy Kirsty regardless of what she knew she was capable of. She is also an amazing sister to Chesney and fab mum to Hope.

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?Richard Hillman driving the car into the canal, Tracy Barlow killing her husband, the tram crash, John Stape kidnapping Rosie Webster and of course the famous Tyrone/Kirsty storyline. One of my fav scenes has to be all the boys doing the Full Monty last week.

And what would your fantasy storyline be?
I would really like to see Kylie and Nick get together. I feel like there has been a spark between them for a while and feel like she is much better suited to him than David. Also, it would make sense if the baby turns out to be Nicks! I would also love for the legendary Les Battersby to reappear at some point! If he is not to busy with his tour of course!

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
I passed Ryan Thomas in King's Cross station in London once. However, I was too starstruck and stupidly let him slip past. Got to say he looks just as good (if not better) in person!

You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!