Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 29 January 2012

Sunday Sport Headline: Corrie Norris and the sex gerbil

There's a rather wonderful, bizarre, totally wacky headline in today's Sunday Sport. Anyone know what the story is about as I never buy this rag and I can't get the story online without paying for it - and I'm sure it's not worth it, despite the giggle this headline gave me this morning.

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

2 comments:

Frosty the Snowman said...

OMG when I saw the headlline I thought it was going to be a Richard Gere story - right put Frosty off his Sunday bacon and eggs!

Anonymous said...

If I was forced to be Norris' sex gerbil, I'd burn someone's house down, too! Thought this activity was abandoned after the Richard Gere incident.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!