Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 16 October 2010

Would you have dinner with this man?


I see from the TV mags that Brian Capron, aka Coronation Street's best ever villain, Richard "eeek" Hillman, is to feature on a soap star edition of C4's Come Dine With Me, next Friday 22nd October at 8pm.

I wouldn't risk going round to his for tea - would you? What's he going to cook? I'm guessing whatever it is will be either battered, smothered in a thick blanket (of sauce), skewered, or pulverised.

No, I might have a look at this - he's always entertaining.

1 comment:

John M said...

Well, yes, I have to say that I would have dinner with him. To me Brian Capron is a mad killer at all but Mr "Hoppy" Hopwood from Grange Hill.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!