Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Corrie goes to Romania

Yes, I realise that Coronation Street's Romanian Holiday was released in the UK last October but here in Canada, we're just coming up to the departure of Roy and Hayley for Frankie's wedding.

It was mentioned this past week on our screens and the wedding should take place in a couple of weeks' time.

With that in mind, I finally got round to reviewing the DVD and writing a summary of the Croppers' adventures in Romania.

You can view the full text of it over here on my Canadian timeline Corrie blog. There's also another review by Flaming Nora here.

4 comments:

Chewy said...

Haha brilliant film, I think its got a "12" rating hasnt it? Because of a few scenes xD

Tvor said...

I don't know. I can't think what scenes it would be though.

gadgee said...

I think it's better than Coronation Street: Out of Africa, but that's crap in my opinion, so that's not saying much.
It's so many years since I watched The Cruise or Viva Las Vegas! Are they any good? I have the videos. I might watch them if I can find time.

Tvor said...

The Cruise was quite good but Viva Las Vegas stank!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!