Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 26 May 2010

NEW! Coronation Street Quest launched


There's a new, official, Coronation Street board game, called Coronation Street Quest. It's been launched to celebrate Corrie's 50th anniversary. Anyone who's already played the England Quest or Scotland Quest games will know how addictive, fun and quality the games are. I can't wait to get my hands on the Coronation Street Quest game, because I've played the other games and they are great, honestly, I'm not just making this up, you know!

Anyway, the Quest game goes on sale soon and you can pre-order now. But be quick! Coronation Street Quest is an exclusive and strictly limited edition game and once they are gone, they are gone! Order yours here now. I've already put my order in.

1 comment:

Tvor said...

Got my order in!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!