Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 14 March 2010

Killer Dwarf on loose?

Okay, so Blackpool isn't Venice and even with a following wind George and Eve aren't Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie, but when I saw little Simon breaking into a trot and hotfooting it along Blackpool prom, wearing a red jacket with the hood up, it put me in mind of horror classic Don't Look Now. I don't want to traumatise Alexander Bain at such a tender age by saying he looks like a killer dwarf from the front, but the back view is pretty spooky.



4 comments:

Dilly Daydream said...

Totally agree with you! I said the other day that I find him creepy and to me he looked exactly like a little hobgoblin in the way he was running.

**shudder**

Laura said...

Yikes! I think he's the cutest little kid ever, and definitely the best child actor on the Street right now. I never get tired of seeing him on screen.

Sea Penguin said...

Laura, I agree, he's a brilliant wee actor and a credit to Corrie. It's just the red jacket set me off!! (don't want to be horrible about the wee mite - plus, am a bit scared??!)

Willie Eckerslike said...

I used to like Simon but I definitely am beginning to find him creepy lately, especially as he seemed to find his way home from Blackpool alone completely untouched by it all, I suspect he is not human after all!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!