Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 8 March 2009

Rita Sullivan and her Corrie technicolour dreamcoat

I almost choked on me cocoa when Rita's latest outfit hit the screen on Friday night's Coronation Street. Poor Emily Bishop was lost for words when Rita asked her what she thought of her new top but Rita piped up in her own self-defence in the Corrie understatement of the week: "You know I've always been fond of things that clash." Clash? I thought our Sky box had set on fire.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought they'd hired Stevie Wonder as costume advisor LOL

Glenda Young said...

It was very bizarre!

Cheryl said...

Crumbs! Looks like someone got sick all over Rita's top!

Glenda Young said...

The thing is, it's quite nice in an awful sort of a way.

Cheryl said...

Don't get me wrong but I love the colour purple... I think it's the red circles that make it painful. I didn't know red and purple went together... or maybe they don't!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!