Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 12 July 2008

Is Rosie Webster the Street's biggest slapper?

"Put 'em away, dear!" I yelled at the screen t'other night when Rosie Webster's cleavage threatened to spill over the cobbles. It fair put me off my barm cake. I don't know what the wardrobe department are dressing her but they're doing a fab job of getting it so right it can only be wrong. Rosie's in danger of turning into the Street slapper but with a mother like Sally as a role model, how could she not?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also think she's the most pointless character on the Street. They're trying to turn her into a bitchy Tracy sort of character but failing miserably and she's not a very good actress.

Glenda Young said...

I disagree about Helen Flanagan not being a good actress, she's brilliant! But they are trying to turn her into a Tracy and I'd rather they didn't.

Anonymous said...

Althought Helen is a very beautiful girl i think Corrie are exploiting this fact. She'll soon be not taken seriously as an actress and just as a pin-up. I have nothing against a bit of cleavage but not so often eh!

Martyn said...

More cleavage the more the better shes going for a job as a life model according to Inside Soap lol NO clothes in that Rosie

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!