Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 6 April 2008

Coronation Street blog links up with Leukaemia Research

I started this blog as a bit of fun, as an outlet for irreverent and creative posts about Coronation Street. And while I guessed that some Corrie fans might enjoy it, I could never have known how popular the Coronation Street blog would become. There are now thousands of Corrie fans reading the blog resulting in tens of thousands of hits each month. It's humbling - and I'm overwhelmed.

It was never my intention to run adverts on this site, it's a not-for-profit fan blog and will always remain so. However, I have decided to run promotion for a charity that is close to my heart, Leukaemia Research, and in the coming weeks the blog may take on a different look as the charity banners begin to emerge on the site.

Thank you for taking the time to visit the blog and to support my favourite charity too.

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!