Gemma and Michael over at Conversation Street, the Corrie podcast, have been keeping fit the Corrie way!
- In week one, they did the Vicky Binns work out
- In week two, it was the Kym Ryder work out
- In week three, it was the Angela Griffin work out
- In week four, it was the Beverley Callard work out
- In week five, it was the Debbie Rush work out
- In week six, it was Tina O'Brien, Lucy-Jo Hudson and Angela Griffin
- In week seven, it was Salsacise with Tracy Shaw
- In week eight, it was Fat Brenda's Big Fat Workout!
- In week nine, it was Vicky Entwistle's Weight Off Workout
Hey you! Yeah, you! Put down that Easter egg, and stop stuffing your face full of chocolate. A bank holiday is no excuse for relaxing or enjoying yourself – in fact, it means there’s more time for exercising! And there’s no better proper hardcore workout for a Corrie fan than Kym Marsh’s Power Sculpt.
To find out more about our podcast, search for Conversation Street on iTunes, or go to conversationstreet.podbean.com. If you want to follow Gemma’s blog, all about her fitness journey, and her love of food and fashion, head to www.foodfashfit.com
Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License