Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 20 January 2017

Patsy Kensit on Coronation Street: "I'd die to do it"

Actress and singer Patsy Kensit has already had a stint in Emmerdale. And now she's starring in Tina & Bobby alongisde Michelle Keegan, who played Corrie's Tina McIntyre.

In an interview with the Mail online, Patsy reveals that she'd love to be in Coronation Street.

She says: ‘I’d love to do some theatre and I’d die to be on Coronation Street. I’d give my right arm for that, I’m such a fan. Michelle was in it of course, and we chatted about it a lot on the set and had a lot of laughs.  It was great to play a proper character-driven role and this is what I want to do from now on.’ 

I'd quite like to see her in Corrie, I really would.

Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Download our free App | Visit Corrie.net


NEW! Coronation Street Blog - the book.
A must for all Corrie fans!



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog

All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whaaattt? Yikes ! Think she better 'ave a word' with Michelle Collins . Us northerners aren't big on on folk south of the Watford gap cramping our style - are we guys ?

Scott Willison said...

So long as she didn't try and do the accent.

coconno196 said...

"I'd die to be in Corrie". What a silly expression - if she died she wouldn't be in it! Terrible actress anyway, I was so glad when they finally wrote her out of Holby City.

Anonymous said...

She could come in and be lamрed over the head with a laрtoр - it's all the rage, don't you know? ;)

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!