Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 1 October 2015

Corrie's Sally Dynevor talks about the Webster wedding

There's a good interview in this week's TV Times magazine with Sally Dynevor, who plays Sally Webster on Coronation Street.

Sally talks about the upcoming wedding on Coronation Street but of course, doesn't reveal if it goes ahead or not. The wedding will be shown on Monday 5 October and Sally says she loves working with Joe Duttine, who plays Tim. "At first I wasn't sure because we hadn't done anything before but from the moment we started, I knew we had something special because he makes me laugh so much. Things come out in the script that aren't meant to be funny and something just happens when I'm on set with him."

"Since Joe's come in, I've had loads of funny stuff to do, and I'm really thankful to him for that. I love being the daft character. But the crew get fed up with us because we don't stop laughing.  We've been known to take a tea break so we can calm down."

Sally will be celebrating 30 years on Coronation Street in January 2016.  She says she only signed originally for four episodes, then it went to six, then eight, then turned into a year. She remembers sitting in the canteen and John Temple, the producer at the time, told her she had a year's contract. She says: "I had some butties in my hand and I threw them up in the air, I was so pleased".

You can watch Sally's first apperance on Coronation Street via the wonders of Youtube here.

Our blogger Emma met and interviewed Sally Dynevor (Sally) and Joe Duttine (Tim) - read the intervew here.

See also: Sally Webster's weddings in pics

Download our free App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook | Visit Corrie.net


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!