Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 13 February 2015

Canadian Corrie fan covers wife with Coronation Street tattoos


Crikey.  I'm almost lost for words here. 

The Manchester Evening News report today that Canadian Coronation Street fan Steve Pearce has covered his wife Lindsay in tattoos of the soap's cast.

Steve, who runs his own tattoo studio in Calgary, has tattooed Corrie character faces onto his wife Lindsay’s leg.

The pair, who say their shared love of Weatherfield helps keep their marriage together, took on the project ahead of a visit to Manchester this year. They will be finishing the inky masterpiece in front of an audience at the Tattoo Tea Party, held at Event City near the Trafford Centre over three days from February 28 to March 1.

Well, that's inspired me! I'm off out to get my Fat Brenda tattoo done, she's going all the way down my smoking arm.

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

10 comments:

Tvor said...

"Only in Canada, eh?"
I was going to blog this but got sidetracked with work. ;)))

Anonymous said...

What a stupid thing to do.

abbyk said...

Yuck! Unless you want to play a round of 'Where's Norris'.

Anonymous said...

Crikey! How dreadful.

Anonymous said...

I suppose everyone is entitled to express their love or passion for something in anyway they want and him owning a tattoo parlour -- well, it's not out of the ordinary for either or both of them to be covered in them. Let and let live but for me, a fridge magnet or a calendar will do. Tattoos and piercings just don't happen to be my thing...in fact most body modifications except for health reasons aren't my thing -- so no botox, plastic surgery, etc... in my books, the health risks far outweigh the aesthetic rewards.

Rebecca said...

Looks like pretty good quality from what I can see in the pics. I've definitely seen worse tattoos out there!

Anonymous said...

I seem to recall some bloke getting a giant tattoo of Tina O'Brien on their back. Awful.

Frosty the Snowman said...

Bonkers.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Frost xx

Anonymous said...

I think the generation gap is showing here. I happen to think that the tattoo removal business is going to be very big in another few years, but who knows? Tastes change from one generation to the next. The current youngsters may continue to like this look.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!