Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Bonnie Tyler loves a bit of Coronation Street

There was a lovely mention of Bonnie Tyler last night in Coronation Street.

And the Welsh queen of the power ballad is indeed a fan of the show. 

In 2014 Bonnie told the Irish Independent: "I do love to catch up on Coronation Street. A lot of people do. It's a lifelong thing. I remember the theme music (Bonnie sings "dah, dah, dah-di, dah-di, dah" down the phone) from a very early age. When I am off, I don't tend to go out much, unless it is to eat. I don't go to clubs and bars much anymore. I seem to have spent my life in them."

Ooh, come on Corrie.  Let's have Bonnie on the show as Erica's sister!

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Shells said...

Tim's story about Bonnie Tyler was hilarious. I thought he was going to burst into "Total Eclipse of the Heart." Tim is such a great addition to the show.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!