Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Coronation Street fan of the week - Molly in Manchester

It's Wednesday and time to meet another Corrie fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Click here to find out more
.

Who are you and where are you from?I'm Molly and I'm from Wythenshawe in Manchester.

How long have you been watching Corrie?
For 9 years.

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
My favourite female character is Sian Powers because she is really funny, sweet and beautiful. I cried when she left. My favourite male character is John Stape because he always entertained me because he was mysterious. I loved all his story lines!

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
My fave was when Richard drove the Platts into the canal, I loved it! And the Sophie and Sian storyline.

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
The Rovers setting on fire or Deirdre becoming a masked murderer on the street.

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
I've met lots of the corrie cast! I have met Sacha Parkinson, Ryan Thomas, Brooke Vincent, Chris Fountain, Antony Cotton, Jack P Shepherd, Samia Smith, Tina O'Brien, Kate Ford, Sally Dynevor and Michael Le Vell. THEY WERE ALL LOVELY!:)

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!