Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 30 September 2012

Wanted - Coronation Street 1968 episodes 801 and 802

Are you sitting at home with a pile of old Coronation Street episodes from the 1960s?  I'm after two particular episodes - numbers 801 and 802 - from January 1968.

If anyone has the episodes at home and can help out by sharing them with me please email me glenda.young@btinternet.com

Thank you!


Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya. I just checked the Cooripedia online and it says 801 and 802 are from August of 1968 if that helps any information wise. I wish I had them to share. I have been trying to collect every episode from the beginning and it is a daunting task! Hope you find them soon. Cheers x

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!