Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 17 December 2011

Noticeable changes to the new set

Over on my Weatherfield Recorder blog, I've made quite a big list of all the changes I can spot on the model of the new set that we posted about yesterday. It's worth a look as I've dug up many comparison pictures so you can compare the differences yourself. It seems the majority of changes fix some of the problems that the Granada Studios set has.

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook also follow me on Twitter @WeatherfieldRec

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!