Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 31 October 2011

Helen Flanagan reveals why she's leaving Coronation Street

Helen Flanagan has given an interview to Hello! magazine in which she talks about the reasons why she's leaving Coronation Street.

She told the mag about playing Rosie: "I didn't enjoy playing her when she went through a promiscuous phase. I'd always felt I would leave by the time I was 21, but when I made up my mind, it wasn't even as if I had a choice.  I just knew instinctively. After 12 years playing Rosie, it is time to be myself."

Helen, who dates Swansea footballer Scott Sinclair, said she loved her character apart from when she was sleeping around.
Helen said of her recent break from the show: "One of the first things I did was cut my hair and dye it blonde. During my time away from the Street I felt free."

Helen's last scenes as Rosie Webster will be aired in February 2012.

1 comment:

Mags said...

I think you got the photos mixed up between this post and the one about Alice Cooper below :-)

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!