Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 31 October 2011

Alice Cooper wants to be on Coronation Street

The latest celebrity to jump on the Coronation Street bandwagon is golfing rocker Alice Cooper.

Alice is currently appearing in his Halloween Night of Fear at Glasgow and said at the weekend: “I’d love to turn up in Coronation Street. I think a serial killer role would work very well. That show needs a higher body count”.  

Well, there's certainly one or two characters he could kill off for me, starting with the dreadful Cheryl and Chris.

1 comment:

Tvor said...

Sounds like a bit of banter, to me. but I wouldn't care. Alice rocks!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!