Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 25 September 2011

Helen Flanagan admits to panic attacks

I'm really feeling sorry for Helen Flanagan, who plays Corrie's Rosie Webster. She's admitted, via twitter, that she has ­been suffering from panic ­attacks on the Coronation Street set.  I've also suffered from panic attacks and know how distressing they can be, so my best wishes goes to her.

On twitter, Helen says: “I have been experiencing panic attacks for quite a while now ­outside of work. However this was the first time I experienced them at work. It hasn’t been very pleasant but I’m a strong girl and am getting them under control.” 

1 comment:

Sea Penguin said...

Yes, as a fellow panic attack sufferer who has got them under control (kind of!) I too offer my support to Helen and applaud her for speaking out about this very common but often hidden problem.. Good luck to her.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!