Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Where the flaming heck is Eddie Windass?


No, I'm not going to apologise for getting this picture out again. I've got it blown up poster-size at home and the neighbours are all paying to come in and have a look.
But where IS Eddie Windass? He's not been on Corrie for ages and it's not flaming good enough.
He put a couple of bets on at Peter Barlow's ages ago, and was horrible to someone in the Rover's a couple of weeks back, and that's been it.
No eating breakfast out of pans. No cake-making. No appearances in the tasteless plastic apron.
Just not good enough at all if you ask me.
One possible explanation is that they've been giving him a makeover - now that COULD take a while *faints at thought*. But I really really hope not.

3 comments:

John McE said...

I doubt it - he looked his usual unkept self the other day... and that was at some TV awards show!!!

Sea Penguin said...

Oh good.

Sally, Vancouver BC said...

I disliked this family when they first came to the street, but now I love them. Anna is fabulous and Eddie takes us back to the schemes Jack Duckworth used to try and pull off! I even like Gary. I think they take Corrie back to its roots.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!