Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 15 February 2010

Another Corrie double take

Swiftly following on from my blog post about Eddie and Eric, who are and will remain my personal faves, I couldn't resist adding yet another pairing to the already long list of Corrie look-a-likes.

This time it's nana Eve (Sabina Franklyn - and yes, I know her face is really small in the picture, but surprisingly there seem to be precious few photos of her around) and Pauline Prescott, spooky!

2 comments:

Willie Eckerslike said...

Looks nothing like her.

Glenda Young said...

I think it's a good 'un. I knew Eve reminded me of someone and now I know who!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!