Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 28 August 2009

Who's top of my Corrie character dislike list? Norris!

From gnome-napping through to competition obsession and gossip spreading, Norris Cole has a lot to answer for. A lot of people find him funny but not I; I can't stand him and I never could.

Our blogger Yoork had a lot of criticism for him in her Thursday update and I wholeheartedly agree. So much so that I present to you this week's essay. (Well, it's more of a venting rant, really).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Tvor, I so agree!!! I can't abide by him now!

Defrost Indoors said...

Norris seems to have gotten worse of late; he's less of a comic foil and is actually nastier than Blanche (who can be surprisingly sweet in rare moments). My deepest dislike is reserved for Rosie and Claire, however. Claire is dreary and difficult to watch, and Rosie seems to be turning into a dumber, more bimbo-tastic version of Tracy Barlow.

Anonymous said...

Tvor I agree with you totally!I can't stand Norris at all!

Serenity said...

Also agreed!

I can't stand Norris... the only time I like any scenes that he's in is when Rita's doing her best to make fun of him or piss him off.

Love Rita!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!