Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 18 June 2009

Who will Jason pick, Minnie or Tina?

According to the summer spoilers, Jason is going to be torn between Tina and Minnie. For the life of me, I can't see how there's even a choice!

Now, I'm not a bloke, but even I can see that Tina is the far better choice over Minnie who's just plain annoying. Last night, she and Rosie Webster aka Weatherfield Barbie, went out shopping and seem to be forging a friendship. That works. They're two of a kind. Barbie always did have a best friend, Midge. She's very pretty, yes, but I think Tina's much prettier and she's smart and sparky and I think she and Jason have chemistry.

But, Jason's not the sharpest knife in the drawer and when it comes to women, he does tend to pick the ones that are a few tacos short of a full meal deal, women who are either dumb as dirt or, like Becky, a loose cannon. Who would you rather see him with? Tina or Minnie?

8 comments:

Dara said...

Minnie Mouse, he will ruin Tina, he's too soft for her.

Nurse Florence Ganderpoke said...

I'll vote for Tina - Anything that gets David's goat, has got to be worth watching.

Glenda Young said...

He's Jason, he'll pick the one with the biggest boobs. Rosie.

Yoork said...

lol. I would say Tina, because that would be good drama with David and all. I think Tina has more substance and "gumption" than Minnie, but Tina also has a bit of emotional baggage (David). Minnie is an airhead and so is Jason. They're more suited to each other. But we never seem to go with who we're suited for. So I say Tina!

As far as Rosie is concerned. I know he's a little too old for her, but she seems like the type of woman that Steve McDonald would go for. Full of attitude, flighty, ambitious, "full figured", and a slapper! All men fall for women like their mothers. I predict the two of them somewhere in the distant future.

Dara said...

Rosie and Tina are the same age Yoork?

Yoork said...

No, sorry, I meant Rosie is too old for Steve...

I think Rosie's actually older than Tina. Technically ;)

Yoork said...

lol. Whoops, I meant Steve is too old for Rosie. duh! Although, that's not stopped Rosie before.

Anonymous said...

ok you know it has to be Tina, I am so behind in BC Canada, but do you guys forget that Jason is Davids sisters husband???????????????????????????? Now you know this is the making of a very very juicy story.
Jennifer King

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!