Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 17 February 2009

John Stape and Theresa Morton return to Corrie

Is it just me who thinks John Stape's the dullest man in Weatherfield? Well, he's on his way back to Coronation Street, says Inside Soap, much to Fiz's delight, I expect. Fiz turns to John in April when she has to deal with a family problem involving Chesney...

...also returning to Corrie is Mother Theresa Morton. She'll also turn up (bad pennies always do) in April when she drops by to say hello to her son Darryl and causes some chaos on the cobbles.

4 comments:

Tvor said...

I'd be pleased to see Theresa as long as she's causing trouble. She was a bit boring after Jerry left and they had to get out of the house.

Glenda Young said...

I'm not keen on either of these two and cou ld have done without either of them coming back.

Unknown said...

I don't mind Teresa - she's as rough as a badger's proverbial: who was it who said she looks like Sir Alex Ferguson in a fright wig? Anyway she has some great one-liners and I think the actress is really good at the part.

I can't stand Stape though. Whenever I see him I just want to punch him in the face until my hand hurts LOL

Glenda Young said...

I think it was ricky hatton in a fright wig. Can't understand why John Stape is coming back though, what a drudge.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!