Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 22 August 2008

Kym Ryder and pooch pose for PDSA


Kym Ryder, who plays Coronation Street's Michelle Connor is featured with her dog Charlie in the 2009 PDSA Pet Portraits Calendar.

Kym said: "I’ve always had dogs and they’re considered a real part of the family. When we went to the local breeder, I sat down on the floor and Charlie literally came up to me and fell asleep on my lap, so you could say that he chose me! They do say that dogs choose their owners. PDSA makes having a pet accessible to all and it’s really important that us pet owners support them as they do such great work.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is a photos is very nice

regards
aegan stills, songs

JohnnyFox said...

It's a novel look to have one breast replaced by a dog's head, but I don't think it will catch on ...

Glenda Young said...

Ooh, I don't know. Give it time.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!